Go down
View user profile

First Impressions (Open)

on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 pm
So this was it. Anais first steps into becoming a Pokemon Trainer, which start here at Oolong Academy. Since her grandparents insisted that she joins the school and becomes a trainer. It was no use, seeing as how they wouldn't care if Anais said no, but then again, being a trainer is probably more safer then being a researcher. She probably wouldn't encounter poachers should she start her journey.

Probably some criminals, but not poachers. Or pokepoachers, whatever there called.

She would be doing this alone...Without Marcel, which she hoped was being taken care of well back in Sinnoh. Once she got to her new dorm and was assigned a room. Anais moved into the common area to see if they're was any students around that she can talk too, impressed by the area. "Wow, this is the common area? Looks like a relaxing place to be." Anais walked around, before sitting on a couch as she looked around.

"Hello...Anyone around?" Anais placed the satchel she had beside her as she continued to look around, without realising that something was moving from within her satchel.

It moved as a voice called out. "Mime, Mime!"

The voice sang as Anais turned. "Huh?" And looked down at the satchel, which was now not moving. She facepalmed, realising that her homesickness was getting to her.

Maybe she should write a letter to Marcel and her parents later tonight?
Admin
View user profilehttp://pokemonturmoil.forumotion.com

Re: First Impressions (Open)

on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:22 am
"..."

Anais would feel a pair of eyes watching her. But it seemed like there was nobody in the room with her. Was it just a feeling? A Ghost Pokemon playing a trick? There were so many possibilities. A student who had been going to the academy for a while would be quite familiar with the feeling, but a first year student who just arrived? They would have no way of knowing what it was or who was waiting in store for them.

Something quick dropped down from the rafters. Before Anais could even react, there would be a pair of amber eyes staring back at her. It appeared to be an older girl, wearing a lime green turtleneck tank top, a pair of black pants and boots, black fingerless gloves and a pair of black bracers, and a lime green headband. Her hair was black and curly, and it puffed out behind her headband. Her skin was dark brown, and her body was slim and athletic. She kept a straight face at Anais. No emotion permeated through her face.

"..."

Her eyes darted towards Anais' satchel. She had seen the movement and the voice of a Pokemon, but it seemed motionless now. Her eyes darted back to Anais. "...You. You're a first year, correct?"
View user profile

on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:23 pm
Anais scratched the side of her face, she felt as though things were quiet...Too quiet and spooky. Like she was being watched by someone. She continued to walk around, not noticing the girl looking at her. Not yet at least, until she called her out, causing Anais to jump in surprise. "Huh, what!?" Anais looked around, before her eyes darted back towards the girl in the turtleneck, asking if she was a first year.

"Me?" You are the only other person in the common area Anais. "Y-Yes. I recently joined you're wonderful academy." Anais smiled, playing with her hair. "Why? I'm guessing you're the wise senior of this academy?" Anais asked the girl.
Admin

on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 am
The girl didn't respond at first. She studied Anais for a few more moments. [color:ebcb=b03060]"...Yes. Malika Reeve. Third year. Student Council President." She finally said. She bowed in her greeting. She then looked back at Anais.

"I apologize if I startled you. I try to keep my eyes and ears open for any wrongdoings in the dorms and school." She explained. Malika had the habit of hiding in places no one had business being in. Like rafters, or rooftops. Some people found it annoying, but regardless, it was hard to get away with something at the academy. No matter how hard you tried to hide it, Malika would always find out somehow.

"Most students have at least one Pokemon with them outside of their Pokeball when they sit in here," she began. "Are your Pokemon too big? Or do you not have a Pokemon?" Malika's eyes drifted towards the bag for a brief moment, and then back to Anais. The questions seemed harmless enough, so why did it feel like an interrogation?
View user profile

on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:39 pm
"Malika, what a charming name, for a student council president." Anais felt slightly anxious, now knowing about Malika's status. If she did something wrong then the strict looking girl will probably remember it down the line and bring it up later during an important moment. Whatever she said's might cause Malika to think differently of her. She should use her words carefully when around the girl. "I see. You have to do that when you're student council president after all." Anais pointed out.

But she became sad when Malika asked her next question. She felt as though that she was being interrogated. "Well...I used to have a Pokemon that hung around me." Anais revealed to Malika, but she sighed. "Unfortunately...He couldn't come to Kagawa. My grandparents, said that he wouldn't of handled the climate here." She answered to Malika, but then she noticed that she also didn't have a pokemon.

"Mind if I ask a question?" Anais, questioned Malika. "Do you have a Pokemon with you?" She raised her brow to the girl.
Admin

on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:46 pm
Malika tilted her head at Anais. "I think your grandparents lied to you. The only species of Pokemon you won't find here are Alolan forms, and that's because Kagawa does not have the certain conditions and climate that made certain Pokemon adapt." She explained in a blunt tone. "I imagine they simply didn't want the responsibility of having a Pokemon to care for, alongside you, so they concocted that lie. It would be a believable one too if you had never been here before or didn't know much about the region." She closed her eyes and rubbed the back of her neck. "Granted, this is just my opinion on the matter, so take it with a grain of salt, I suppose. But you might want to have a chat with your grandparents at some point."

She gave a swift nod. "Yes. I have a full team of six." Malika crossed her arms and a small smile appeared on her face. "As Student Council President, not only do I need to make sure the student body is behaving and thriving here, there's also a certain expectation required of me regarding Pokemon battles. So I have six Pokemon who I train with every day." She explained. She pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it into the air, the light hit the ground, and as it dissipated, revealed a Greninja.

Malika rubbed the Pokemon's head. "This is Ren. She's the first Pokemon I got three years ago when I became a trainer."
View user profile

on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:12 pm
"Huh?" Now that Malika said it, Anais grandparents never did talk about Marcel that much when they were in his presence. Her parents never wanted to go to Kagawa for some reason either. Anais probably thought that the reason was because of her grandparents living there and that they don't want to deal with them should they meet up. Just thinking about why Marcel couldn't come to Kagawa with her made her sad, so she sat at a nearby couch to think about the lie her grandparent's told her.

"I knew it." Anais sadly muttered.

"I knew it was going to be for that reason. I thought Sinnoh and Kagawa's climate was around the same, but I didn't think nothing of it and I wanted Marcel to stay behind for safety as well. Who knows what Kagawa was like until I went there myself. I mean me and my family often do that when we go to a region to research some pokemon." Anais explained before sighing.

"I guess thats another pokemon gone from my life." She put her hands by her chin before looking back at Malika.

"Greninja's I always wanted to see one." Anais shot up a her bag slightly moved again. She still hasn't noticed her bag moving just yet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum